Be Informed. Be Engaged.
Be a Champion.
YOU CAN BE A CHAMPION
The MSU Denver Champions program is the official grassroots advocacy network of Metropolitan State University of Denver.
Anyone can be a Champion.
It is a network of people who want to be more informed of opportunities and challenges facing MSU Denver.
MSU Denver Champions are encouraged and entrusted to influence public perception and policy affecting the University.
We are here to help.
Educational sessions and targeted emails will help inform and engage you regarding areas important to the University, the state and public higher education.
We want our Champions to be empowered to promote MSU Denver’s value and opportunities, as well as raise awareness about issues affecting state support for public higher education.
Here’s why it’s important:
- MSU Denver is regionally and nationally recognized as a high-quality university that contributes to the success of our students and to the growth of our state and local economies.
- MSU Denver is dedicated to closing the attainment gap and increasing opportunities for nontraditional students and students of color.
- MSU Denver partners with Colorado’s public, private and nonprofit sectors to address and solve community problems.
- MSU Denver is committed to access for everyone, including undocumented students.
- MSU Denver receives the lowest amount of state funding, despite having the greatest need.
- Elected officials and policy decision-makers need to be informed, and they want to hear from you.